Both indoors and out, recreational options abound at Tarrytown House Estate & Conference Center. From our swimming pools and fitness club to tennis, volleyball and basketball courts, you'll find plenty of ways to fill your leisure time at our historic Hudson Valley hotel.
Any season is a great time to visit and explore the lower Hudson Valley!
- Year Round “Family Friendly” Indoor swimming pool (6 AM to 10 PM daily)
- Seasonal “Adult Only” Outdoor Pool (Memorial – Labor Day) (9AM – 6PM daily)
- Whirlpool (6 AM to 10 PM daily) (Family Friendly)
- Sauna (6 AM to 10 PM daily) (Adults Only)
- Indoor Racquetball court (Family Friendly)
- Fitness center with stationary bikes, elliptical machines, treadmills, Stair Masters, free weights and individual weight stations (Adults Only)
- Two treatment rooms, and a variety of massage options are available through our on-call massage therapists
NB: Swimming at Tarrytown House is at own risk. Parents must supervise children at all times while using the indoor pool. Outdoor Pool, Cabana Bar & Deck, All Exercise Equipment and other Adult Oriented Recreation is 21 and over only.
Seasonal Outdoor Recreation:
- Adult Only Outdoor swimming pool (Memorial Day - Labor Day)
- Bocce Ball & Horseshoes (Family Friendly)
- Full Length Basketball Court (Family Friendly)
- Regulation Hard Surface Tennis Court (Family Friendly)
- Regulation Hard Surface Volleyball Court (Family Friendly)
- Golf at several spectacular public and private courses
- Scenic walking/jogging trail on the Hudson Aqueduct
- Additional local spa treatments available at the Elizabeth Arden Red Door Spa in The Westchester Mall
- Historic landmarks such as the Underground Railroad and one of the sites of Washington Irving’s The Legend of Sleepy Hollow, which led to Tarrytown, New York, being named by Forbes Magazine as one of “America’s Prettiest Towns”