UPDATED SEPTEMBER 1, 2020 at 1:00 PM EST
To Our Valued Guests,
Tarrytown House Estate welcomes you back to our house!
After suspending operations on March 21, 2020 due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are now open. As we welcome you back to the estate, we are committed to providing you with a safe environment so that you can enjoy your visit. During this time we have comprehensively studied every aspect of our business to ensure that we are following the best advice offered by city, state and federal agencies. Where necessary, we have modified our operation to enhance cleanliness and promote appropriate social distancing. For those of you who visit us regularly, you will find changes both subtle and significant, and there are a handful of services that have been temporarily suspended pending future guidance. We will actively monitor and amend our operation to ensure a continued focus on the health and safety of our guests and associates. The estate guest experience has been modified to incorporate our 10 point program to ensure a new standard of hotel cleanliness and disinfection.
- We have increased the focus on disinfecting in guest rooms, including all high touch areas.
- We have increased cleaning and disinfection frequency of public areas multiple times daily.
- Guest accessible disinfecting wipes and sanitizer at are now available at entrances and all high-traffic areas.
- We have enhanced cleaning in restaurants, bars, and meeting spaces.
- We have adjusted furniture placement in public areas, bars, and restaurants to accommodate social distancing guidelines.
- We offer several meeting space alternative setups to accommodate social distancing guidelines.
- We have reduced paper and other non-necessary amenities in guest rooms.
- Where available, we are utilizing contactless check-in.
- We have enhanced team member safety and well-being with personal protective equipment as well as training standards for new protocols.
- We will evaluate new technologies including electrostatic sprayers and UV light.
The indoor pool is now open from 10am-6pm and children are welcome to use the indoor pool. Due to NY State mandates, the locker rooms and sauna will be closed.
Also due to NY State mandates, the outdoor pool is limited to adults 21 and over only, and we are limiting the outdoor pool guest capacity to 20 people in the water, 45 people on the pool deck, and a total capacity of 50 people (including bathers, lounging, and bar area). Guests must maintain a distance of at least six feet from other individuals at all times unless they are members of the same household or family unit. NY State guidance requires:
- Guests must maintain a distance of at least six feet from other individuals at all times unless they are members of the same household or family unit.
- Guests within six feet of individuals outside of their household or family unit and not in the water must wear an acceptable face covering.
- For health and safety concerns, ensure face coverings are not worn by guests while they are in the water.
- Any single group of people on the premise or in the water must not exceed 10 people.
- There may be more than one group on premise or in the water so long as they are able to be separated by at least six feet.
- Occupancy of the premise and pool is limited as noted above.
Additional guidance is regularly updated and posted around the outdoor pool area.
These are our base guidelines. Any more stringent local authority directions or mandates will be complied with and supersede our Program.
If you have any questions regarding a reservation, please call 1-413-821-3439. If you are interested in planning a meeting / special event or are working with our Sales and Catering teams, you may continue to connect with them directly 914-591-3100 or contact email@example.com. We recommend you check back with us before visiting.
We sincerely appreciate your understanding during these challenging and uncharted times. On behalf of our entire team at Tarrytown House Estate, we thank you for your support and understanding and we look forward to welcoming you back to the estate.
Christopher J. Costabile
TARRYTOWN HOUSE ESTATE