Bed and Breakfast Experience in Tarrytown, NYStep back in time to when the lower Hudson Valley was pivotal to the birth of River Towns, integral to Revolutionary War times and a stopping point between New York City and Albany. Rich with history and sensory experiences, the King Mansion, built in 1840 by J.S Cronise and later purchased in 1900 by railroad magnate Thomas King, offers a unique blend of modern and history. With 10 guestrooms renovated in Bohemian style, the King Mansion connects the early 1900's world traveler coming home to nest between adventures and the conveniences of today's travelers' expectations.
- A welcome cocktail in Goosefeather on arrival
- Soothing Spa kit amenities
- Daily curated delectable collection of complimentary drinks and snacks with local food offerings
- Nightly turn down service with Chef Erwin's signature delights
- Luxurious plush slippers and robes
- Complimentary parking
- Daily Full American Breakfast from locally grown and seasonal ingredients from the Hudson Valley region in Private Dining Room